Inter-Cultural Training and Coaching Programs
Aussie Orientation Services provides a range of cultural transition workshops which help bridge the gap between cultures, help managers lead increasingly diverse teams and help teams maximise the value diversity brings.
We also offer one on one coaching to assist you perform at your very best within the Australian business culture or to manage multicultural teams.
Living and Working in Australia
This interactive workshop provides new arrivals with an essential guide to help you settle into the Australian lifestyle and business culture by:
- Providing you with essential information about Australian history, culture and lifestyle
- Exploring your culture and considering similarities and differences
- Understanding the stages of culture shock and developing strategies to recognise and overcome each stage
- Exploring Australian business culture and expectations
- Connecting you with other new arrivals and sharing experiences
By taking the time to consider the impact of relocation, and the differences within the Australian culture, you'll be better equipped to deal with the emotional journey of working and living abroad.
This workshop will be provided free of charge to Aussie Orientation clients including partners and children over 16 years of age.
Cost: Complimentary for Aussie Orientation Services clients
Spouse Career Coaching
Partners of clients who have been relocated for work often need assistance and guidance to navigate the Australian recruitment market and obtain a meaningful career. Our coaching service includes:
- Review of resume to ensure it is appropriate for Australian recruiters and hiring managers
- Guidance of recruitment avenues, job vacancies and careers in Australia
- 1:1 Interview Coaching
To enquire about any of our programs or have a program designed specifically for your organisation contact email@example.com or 0412 742 380.