Aussie Orientation Services ensures your employees and their families relocating to Perth or relocating to Darwin or any other Australian city, quickly become settled in their new city, enabling them to concentrate on their new jobs from day one. We also offer an orientation service specifically designed for job candidates to help ease their minds about moving to Perth or Darwin. Our relocation services include but are not limited to:
Airport Meet & Greet
- Meet at domestic or international airport
- Welcome bag
- Transfer to temporary accommodation
- Welcome bag and information on assignment location;
- Tour of neighbourhoods and typical housing, school tours and information (if applicable)
- Overview of local grocery stores, medical facilities, public transport, religious needs, sporting/hobbies etc.
Duration: ½ day or full day service
Home Search & Management
- Needs analysis (survey)
- Property searching & shortlisting
- Setting up inspections and provide itinerary
- Accompanied attendance at inspections
- Negotiate terms of lease
- Coordinate all lease signature required
Duration: 1 day, 2 day or 3 day accompanied service
Settling In Assistance
- Review Welcome Bag
- Neighborhood familiarization
- Commuting advise and planning
- Shopping, dining, exercise
- Medical facilities
- Domestic help
- Currency exchange
- Ongoing Support – Club Aussie annual membership
- Assist with:
- Drivers’ License
- Local registration
- Bank account set up
- Utility set up
Duration: ½ day or full day accompanied service
- Provide information and options
- Schedule visits
- Assist with enrolment process
- Enrolment tracking
- Assistance retrieving school deposit
Duration: ½ day (unaccompanied) or full day (accompanied) service
Removal of household, motor vehicle and/or pet
- Coordination of transportation of goods, furniture & household items including:
- Packing materials, packing/dismantling
- Inventory preparation,
- Uplift at residence,
- Export/import documentation freight charges/port charges, AQIS/quarantine charges,
- Pick up and delivery to Perth residence,
- Unpacking/reassembly of items/furniture
- Transit Insurance
- Coordination of Furniture hire inventory and quote
- Delivery and pick up to residence
Short Term Accommodation <4 weeks
- Search and short list up to 3 short term accommodation options
- Coordinate booking and organise key collection/check in with client
- Arrange payment on behalf of client (incurs administration fee)
Short Term Accommodation >4 weeks and group bookings
Have an individual or team seconding on a project for more than 3 months? Instead of paying for serviced apartments at a premium weekly rent, Aussie can secure a private rental and take care of lease, rent, utilities and cleaning packaged into one invoice to the client.
VISA Migration Services
- Application Long Stay (457 Visa)
- 457 Visa Renewal
- Post Grant 457 (add child)
- Business Sponsorship
Our Incoming Service Packages
The Familiarisation Package
This package is perfect for answering a candidate’s objections and concerns surrounding their moving to a new city. Package includes:
- Questionnaire sent to candidate and information gathered for tailoring orientation
- One-on-one tailored orientation tour of the city for a total of 6 hours
- Welcome pack (Maps of new city, "Welcome to..." booklet, magazines, flyers etc.
It has been specifically designed to provide reassurance for your employees and their families when relocating to their new home city - Finding a Home in a new city is the number one biggest concern among new arrivals; We ensure that every clients relocation is positive from the start. One way we ensure this is their very own Aussie Relocation Consultant will be waiting for them to arrive at the Airport ready to take them on thier first day in their new city; they are a friend on the ground, there waiting to look out for them.
"Jeff was fabulous picking us up from the airport after midnight on a Friday! He helped us find our Rental Car and then lead us back to our temporary accommodation and helped us get our luggage into the apartment!"
The Comprehensive Package
Suitable for Singles, Couples and/or families requiring public schooling
- A detailed confidential survey filled out by your new employee to obtain details of family members, housing requirements, schooling and day care needs, gym/sporting facility requirements etc;
- Unlimited email support before the client arrives answering any questions they may have in regards to their move;
- Airport pick up;
- Welcome pack;
- Accompanied orientation tour of the city and possible homes, schools, and local places of interest that are relevant to their needs;
- Property searching, attendance at inspections, guidance with lease applications, offers and acceptances and assistance to demystify the often-confusing Real Estate Industry.
- In conjunction with the above Relocation Consultants can also assist with setting up Bank Accounts, Phones, Tax File numbers, Drivers’ Licences, Medicare (if applicable), organise home furniture (hire or purchase) and car purchases.
"When we had concerns, Pam was quick in making contact with different realtors and communicating back to us! We found the perfect home because of Pam! Pam truly took the time to get to know my husband & I so that she would be sure that she advised us if the best suburbs to live in. She gave us a tour of the city and helped us understand the WA housing market better so that we could ask the right questions. Pam was able to secure viewings at units that I couldn’t find on the internet and ended up finding the perfect home for us. She made this transition so much easier on us!”
The Comprehensive PLUS Package
Suitable for Families requiring private schooling, if a large family (4+ children) and/or has more than two pets.
This package has the benefits of the Comprehensive package but delivers an extra 10 hours support to make the necessary enquiries on behalf of the family to secure an enrolment(s) and provides more time manage the challenges currently faced in the rental market with securing properties for larger families and pets. Provides the employee a total of 30 hours.
Settling In Assistance
- Coordinate with the agent collection of keys and home familiarisation induction;
- Connect all utilities accounts on behalf of the client prior to move in date;
- Complete the Property Condition Report (PCR) with the client. Send a copy to the agent and retain a copy for future reference;
- Provide a comprehensive house induction on how things work & explain rental guidelines (such as inspections, agent expectations, maintenance issues & PCR procedures at lease expiry etc).
- Provide a local familiarisation tour of the neighbourhood – local shops, public transport, shopping hours, waste collection, watering days etc)
If you have an employee who requires assistance but one of the above relocation packages is not suitable, then Aussie Orientation Services can provide services on an hourly rate. We tailor make our relocation services to suit your individual needs!