Relocating to Brisbane
So you've decided to move to Brisbane, we are thrilled for you! Brisbane is a beautiful city with great people and loads of things to see and do.
A a sunny, sophisticated capital on the winding Brisbane River. Along with lush parks and laid-back locals, this is a city with serious cultural credentials and first-class wining, dining and dancing
From getting a taxi to setting up a bank account there is so much to do when setting up in a new place – we aim to make it easy for you.
If you have any questions about this information or about life in Brisbane please give us a call – we’re always happy to help!
Moving to a new city is an exciting and sometimes challenging experience - we are here to make it as easy as possible for you. No doubt you have a lot of questions - Where will we live? What are the schools like? Where can I get a decent cup of coffee? Well we can give you the answers to any questions you may have.
Talk to us about Relocation Services in Brisbane.
How we help you…
There is so much to do when arriving in a new city, our team can help make everything happen quickly and smoothly. Our orientation packages include:
- Unlimited email support before you get here
- Airport pick up (even at 3am!)
- Assistance with setting up bank accounts, tax file numbers and drivers’ licences.
- A personal orientation tour of Brisbane, including potential suburbs to call home, day care centres, schools, supermarkets and other necessities of life
- Help with finding you a home, from shortlisting and taking you to property inspections to preparing lease applications.
- Assistance with purchases – from cars, home furniture and teaspoons to TVs
How does it work?
Whether you are relocating to Brisbane permanently or for a short time, Aussie Orientation Services can design a package to suit you. View our relocation services here.
Aussie Orientation Services will get to know you and what you are looking for before you arrive. So that we can tailor our service to your needs we ask you to complete a simple survey about your preferences, which may be followed up with an email or phone call to confirm any additional details. Using the information and our team’s knowledge of Brisbane we design an orientation tour to suit you, taking into account family dynamics, lifestyle preferences and budget.